Friday, April 20, 2012

Dream, dream, dream...

What is it about dream? Sometimes, it goes for months or even years without a dream. At times, we have two to three dreams in the same night. Yet, at another time, we dream every night about the same dream or the dream continue where it left off the night before.

Sometime, the dream is so vivid that it is hard to shake it off our mind. One such a dream that keeps resurfacing to my concious mind finally appear as a drawing in a dream. I've had a nudge to draw it on paper for sometime. Finally, I did it last night.

However, finer details of the drawing are missing. For examples, the shimmers and glows of yellow light that appear with the rising of morning sun, the intricate details of tree trunks with evening sunlight backlit and ... the fish in the river a plenty ;)

I wonder when I am going to dream again ;)

No comments: