Monday, July 22, 2013

Allah Hu Rabbi La Ilaha Anta, Khalaqtani Wa Ana 'Abduka ...

Their faces were contorted
and they looked at me
with such a disgust and hatred.
One after another.

I wondered what I've done to them.
Some of them had no dealings with me
what so ever.

The next time they came to apologise.
One after another.
Suddenly they became my best friends.

The eyes are the window to the soul.
Dumfounded at times,
the thoughts that crossed my mind,
I think something negative
must be circulated around about me
and someone started it.

May Allah SWT deal with them all
for I'm without resources
to deal with them all.

Allah is the best protector.
Alhamdulilah 'ala kulli haal.


#'aauuzubilLahiminassyaitooniroojeem#
#LaHaulaWalaQuwattaillaBilLahil'Aliiyel'Azeem#
#HasbiyaAllahuWane'malWakeel"
#La'natulLah'AlaSyaitonWaMa'Ahom#


Written by:
Ummabdurahmaan
3.58 am
Monday
July 22, 2013
Kuala Terengganu
Terengganu
Darul Iman
12th Ramadhan 1434H

No comments: